14 reasons to buy
an Alpine Magnum
Stump Grinder – Trencher – Brush Cutter
1. At 88 lbs. It's easy to transport by small pickup, station wagon, bucket truck, or chipper truck.
2. Our portable stump grinder - trencher operates
for about $4.00/hour including gas.
3. Our portable stump grinder - trencher goes
anywhere, doesn't leave tire tracks, and doesn't need a trailer
to tow it.
4. Because it doesn't leave tire tracks, you can operate our machine and earn income year round. Even in the rain!!!
5. Our customer's report making from $100 to $150 an hour with our machine
cutting stumps on golf courses, cemeteries, and difficult access areas
that can't have tire tracks left on well maintained grass surfaces.
6. Due to its light weight and slim design, our larger
customers build a tote box to carry the Alpine Stump Grinder on their
chipper truck. It saves them time from having to return to their shop
to get their trailer version, saves on employee wages, gas expenses,
and eliminates extra customer disturbance.
7. Our portable stump grinder can cut as fast as a
Rayco 1625 Jr., or a Vermeer 222, and twice as fast as the Bluebird
8. Our portable trencher can cut up to 20 inches deep,
cut brush, grind stumps, and with the Stihl TS760 cut off attachment
can be used for cutting concrete or rebar.
9. Liability insurance is about $40.00 annually
versus $1200 for the trailer model stump grinders.
10. High resale value-if you check any tree equipment magazine under used equipment you will see that very few people want to sell our stump grinder. Because we build a quality product and stand behind it!
11. Due to the magnum's
2-cycle engine, you can operate our machine on hill sides and
not burn it up. Unlike 4-cycle engines which need to be operated on
flat ground or off of a platform.
12. We sell direct-so you don't pay sales tax. Saving approximately $250.
13. We guarantee your money back if you are not satisfied with the product for a small restocking fee and less any damage.
14. With the proper attachments, the Alpine
Magnum can be three machines - Stump grinder, trencher and brush
Pictures of our stump
grinder on a slope. Click
for larger view.
Pictures of our stump grinder
in tight spaces. Click
for larger view.